The Diamond Mine Episode 1
David Fuller with Dr Tess Crawley
In Episode 1 of The Diamond Mine we are joined by Psychologist, Business Coach and Business Owner, Dr Tess Crawley. Tess brings her no nonsense advice on surviving isolation and pivoting a business during the era of COVID-19.
- The most united we've ever been as a species
- Grief, fear and anxiety are normal
- We need to adjust. It's a transition
- There will be a new normal
- Stay connected with your team and other business owners
- Be careful what you listen to and read
- Avoid things that play on drama and feed fear
- Look to the people who are staying calm and steady
- Necessity is the mother of invention
- Find new ways to communicate
- Find new ways to do business
- Don't under sell you value, charge your worth
- There will an after this - watch your behaving during the crisis it will determine how you are seen after this.
- Support local where you can
- Communicate with your community
- The is opportunity to grow and expand
- Your niche is more about your message than your clientele
- People often lurk in the background (productive lurking) before contacting you, so don't stop spreading your message
- Difference between reputation and legacy
- Give away knowledge to create value and reputation and legacy
Note: we have no affiliations with anyone, and if we did, we'd tell you. These are suggestions of some available options only.
Also mentioned by Tess in the chat, you can access The CEO Creator here: http://www.tesscrawleyglobal.com/ceoguide
Connect with us:
If you like this episode of The Diamond Mine podcast, please don't forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Apple Podcasts. We appreciate your support and feedback!